What used to be a girls' school has been transformed into 8 beautiful, practically furnished studios with kitchenette and bathroom. The small scale of this building allows you to easily get to know all your fellow residents, despite the lack of common areas (except for the bicycle shed and waste storage of course). This means that neighbors respect each other very well and can make optimal use of the studio. In the building you will find 2 duplex studios on the ground floor and 6 studios on the other 3 levels. That is 2 per floor each time. One of the most famous streets among Antwerp students is probably the Rodestraat, the connection between the Paardenmarkt on the one hand and the Ossenmarkt on the other, and parallel to the Italiëlei. You will find one of the UA campuses in the street, but many other campuses are also within walking distance, as are public transport by the way.
Return to overview
Antwerp Rodestraat 31
Still looking for a room? Come and have a look in Antwerp during the open days!
- Furnished with bedframe, bookcase and wardrobe, desk, dining table and chairs
- Private bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
- Own kitchenette (hob, fridge with freezer, sink, extractor hood)
- Intercom at the studio / bicycle shed / waste disposal
- Weekly cleaning of the common parts of the building / 24/7 accessibility for emergencies
- Water & Internet included
- In the room:
|Antwerpen Centraal Station||0.8 km||3 min||8 min|
|AP Campus Meistraat||0.8 km||3 min||8 min|
|KDG Campus Groenplaats||2 km||8 min||20 min|
|UA Stadscampus||0.4 km||2 min||4 min|
|KU Leuven Campus Carolus||0.9 km||3 min||9 min|