One of the most famous streets among Antwerp students is probably the Rodestraat, the connection between the Paardenmarkt on the one hand and the Ossenmarkt on the other, and parallel to the Italiëlei. You will find one of the UA campuses in the street, but many other campuses are also within walking distance, as is public transport by the way. Since the summer of 2021, there are a number of shared kitchens in Rodestraat 19-23 that are the hotspot for many pleasant evenings with roommates and friends. You can find them in the D block of the building.
Antwerp Rodestraat 19-23
Still looking for a room? Come and have a look in Antwerp during the open days!
Looking for student housing in Antwerp? This building is divided into 4 blocks by the green inner garden, with a different type of student housing per block. From basic rooms, comfort rooms, to studios and duplex studios; you will find it all here. The building is also equipped with all necessary comfort and safety measures, such as camera surveillance, intercom, spacious bicycle cellar and waste storage. Our comfort rooms have a spacious bathroom, conveniently furnished living space (sometimes also duplex!) and their own fridge.
- Furnished with bed, bookcase and wardrobe, desk, dining table and chairs
- Private bathroom (shower, toilet and sink)
- Own kitchenette (hob, fridge with freezer, sink, extractor hood)
- Intercom at the studio / bicycle shed / waste storage
- Weekly cleaning of the common parts of the building / 24/7 accessibility for emergencies / camera surveillance / courtyard
- Electricity, Water & Internet included
- In the room:
|UA Stadscampus||0.4 km||2 min||4 min|