One of the most famous streets among Antwerp students is probably the Rodestraat, the connection between the Paardenmarkt on the one hand and the Ossenmarkt on the other, and parallel to the Italiëlei. You will find one of the UA campuses in the street, but many other campuses are also within walking distance, as is public transport by the way.
Antwerp Rodestraat 15
Still looking for a room? Come and have a look in Antwerp during the open days!
Looking for student accommodations in Antwerp? This building is split into 2 parts; at the front you will find 8 student rooms with 3 bathrooms, 3 toilets and 1 shared kitchen. At the back there are 6 starter homes that surround a courtyard. You can store bicycles and store waste in the spacious storage room at the entrance. The building is well maintained and very suitable for students who like contact with each other at an affordable price. The rent includes the private consumption of water and internet, the maintenance and consumption of common parts and waste management. Private consumption of electricity still has to be paid by the tenants directly to the energy supplier. Prices vary according to surface, layout and location in the building.
- Own sanitary facilities (shower, toilet and washbasin).
- Own kitchen (hob, fridge with freezer compartment, sink, extractor hood).
- Unfurnished / intercom at the studio / central heating / courtyard garden.
- Weekly cleaning of the common parts / 24/7 accessibility for emergencies.
- Short-term rental agreement duration (3 years) for main residence.
- Water & Internet included.
- In the room:
|Antwerpen Centraal Station||0.9 km||3 min||9 min|
|AP Campus Meistraat||0.9 km||3 min||9 min|
|KDG Campus Groenplaats||2.1 km||8 min||21 min|
|UA Stadscampus||0.4 km||2 min||4 min|
|MAS||1 km||4 min||10 min|