Please note: it is not possible to receive a code or book a studio when there is a sign up code required.
90 independent residential units
One non-self-contained room 16A-91. This room comes with own kitchen and bathroom (rental allowance does not apply to this room)
The studios are well equipped with:
- Curtains, desk with chair, wardrobe
- Kitchenette, fridge with freezer, 2-burner cooking hob, combo microwave and kettle
- Bathroom with shower, sink and a toilet
- Bed (90x200cm) with mattress
*Conditions and extra costs:
- We only rent to first year international students who study at Technical University Delft (TUD). You can’t rent a studio at the Phoenixstraat when you have a Dutch
nationality or live in the Netherlands.
- TU Delft: fixed rental period from the 16th of August 2019 - 10th of August 2020, an early cancellation is never possible.
- Sublease is not allowed and is actively checked.
In addition to the rent, the tenant must pay the following fees:
- Advance service charges | € 50.00 per month
- Advance energy costs | € 85.00 per month
- Internet | € 17.50 per month
- Laundry | € 12.50 per month
- Furnishing and furniture | € 60.00 per month
Once off payment in advance:
- Registration fee | € 50.00
- Security deposit | € 1,000.00
- Administration fee | € 75.00
- Final cleaning | € 115.00
Available units are on our booking site www.xior-booking.com.
* We reserve the right to reject applicants without giving reason.