For this role we require you to be able to analyze the daily payment commitments undertaken by the company and the accounts receivable, keep cash needs, check the best form of payment, adjust cash flow, and control the exits and entrances. Use appropriately the available financial resources and the payment of commitments in deadlines. Perform the daily cash closing and send all documentation to the accounting service. Acquire forms for financial gain, anticipate or postpone payments, and seek opportunities with suppliers, etc. Update the accounts plan and journals and proceed with maintenance according to the company's needs. Follow the history and timeliness of customers in the company and the market by exchanging commercial information, communicating immediately the incidence of negative occurrences and credit rehabilitation, targeting positive accounts receivable which offer the lowest risk possible, and preventing delays in payments.
- A strong knowledge of ERP-systems
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in both Spanish and English
- You are an Excel Wizard
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a focus on achieving results
- A team-oriented mindset with the ability to see things from different perspectives and empathize with others
- Assist in data collection to ensure the accuracy of monthly and annual financial data
- Take ownership of collecting and managing essential GAAP ES master data
- Opportunity to demonstrate your attention to detail by managing payment & billings flows, and checking various rent guarantees, ensuring proper accounting processing
- Expand your accounting skillset by handling various tasks related to accounting of subsidiary companies
- Be accountable for the timely and accurate management of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Billing preparations
- Continuously develop your financial acumen by processing and optimizing financial transactions
- Collaborate with a dedicated team to improve internal processes and streamline operations.
Interested in joining our #xiorfamily in Madrid? Send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to getting to know you!