SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – FOCUS BACKOFFICE - HQ
The System Administrator participated in the implementation of digital systems to optimise processes within the organization. This both by configuring, streamlining, maintaining and improving the back-end and translate this to the front-end.
This function is focused on daily tasks like maintaining user and security groups, allow rights to the right users, maintain the CMS, streamline and optimize processes within Yardi and Freshdesk.
Therefore we’re looking for a strong administrative profile who’s also a good communicator.
- Understanding and providing the requirements
- Understanding the design of the platform
- Following Key User Training to get an in-depth understanding of the implemented functionality
- Configuration of the requirements and processes
- Participating in the UAT
- Participating in end user training
- Optimize and streamline processes, connections and integrations in Freshdesk
Post implementation, taking ownership of the platform by:
- Constantly looking to optimize the platform to the business’ needs
- Working with the Yardi CSD Team where needed to achieve this
- Taking questions and queries concerning Yardi and Freshdesk from the end users and providing solutions and answers
- Involve the Yardi CSD Team when assistance is required by creating cases via the Client Central portal
- Have periodic calls with the Yardi CSD and Xior PM team to discuss open items
- Provide assistance to end users to ensure optimal use of the platform
Addition here is to expect someone to have deep(er) understanding of underlying business processes and consequently needs/requirements.
Furthermore, the additional components in play here - which are all connected - demands from this person to be able to easily switch between front-end conversations (marketing, customer journey, leasing ops) to more in-depth technical, accounting and/or compliance related topics.
- A challenging and varied job within a fast-growing company with national and international growth opportunities
- Employment conditions in line with the market that fit this position
- A pleasant working atmosphere within a nice team
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org